About the Job
CLIENT SERVICE ASSOCIATE POSITION
Financial Independence is seeking a hard-working, detail oriented, and business minded professional to join its growing practice. As Client Associate, you will provide proactive support to our top financial advisor and assist with efficient, high quality customer service.
An ideal candidate will have knowledge of the financial services industry, and experience in creation and maintenance of client accounts. At Financial Independence, we are proud of our commitment to excellent client service and a friendly work environment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Interacts daily on the phone and in person with prospective and existing clients
- Be liaison between clients and broker dealers to ensure accounts are properly prepared and transferred
- Responsible for account creation for brokerage, direct mutual funds, annuities and life insurance products
- Processes and follows up on client documentation for proper maintenance of accounts including: transfers, journals, beneficiary changes
- Creates and maintains client records and files
- Assist Financial Advisors with marketing efforts including seminars, etc.
- Input client information into the financial planning programs
- Ensuring all transactions are in line with compliance and firm supervision
- Collaborating with co-workers on special projects and tasks
- Miscellaneous administrative work
- College Degree and related industry experience
- Extremely well-organized, detail oriented and accurate; must be able to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Highly motivated with excellent communication and customer service skills
- Ability to learn and master computer programs that house customer data (Salesforce and Retail experience is a plus)
- Basic bookkeeping skills and record keeping ability
- Series 7 & 66 licenses preferred but not required
- Professional demeanor
SALARY & BENEFITS:
We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefit program, including 401(k) matching, Health Insurance, Dental, Vision, HSA, and Paid Time Off.
Please send resumes/cover letters directly to email@example.com.
• Post ID: 45064752 detroit