Alternate Locations: Detroit, MI (Michigan)
Relocation assistance is not available for this opportunity.
About the Company
Lincoln Financial Group provides advice and solutions that help empower Americans to take charge of their financial lives with confidence and optimism. Today, more than 17 million customers trust our retirement, insurance and wealth protection expertise to help address their lifestyle, savings and income goals, as well as to guard against long-term care expenses. Headquartered in Radnor, Pennsylvania, Lincoln Financial Group is the marketing name for Lincoln National Corporation (NYSE:LNC) and its affiliates. The company had $222 billion in assets under management as of March 31, 2015.
As an oncall Benefits Counselor, you are responsible for effectively and professionally representing Lincoln Financial Group in all enrollment activities for all product offerings, which require a purchasing decision on behalf of the eligible employee and/or family member.
- Use in depth knowledge and understanding of all Employer Paid and Employee Paid offerings to enroll Lincoln products
- Provide complete on-site enrollment services to eligible employees and/or family members on site of the employer/Lincoln Financial Group client
- Engages customer at place of employment to educate, inform, and enroll Lincoln based products
- Conduct business on behalf of Lincoln Financial Group in a manner that supports a positive company image, is in compliance with all required rules and regulations and is ethical in all considerations
- Works independently and exercises discretion to offer creative employer on-site solutions
- Delivers needs based benefit presentations to diverse employee groups as well as presenting in a one on one method while collecting enrollment data using Lincoln Financials Enrollment tools for both new customers and re-enrolling customer support.
- Ensures that all applications and forms are in compliance with state and federal regulations, underwriting guidelines and company policies and procedures
- Maintains all necessary State insurance licenses for valid insurance business solicitation activities
- Undergraduate degree or 4+ years of comparable work experience
- Resident state life Health license required
- 3 5 + years of experience working with group enrollments and worksite insurance that directly aligns with the specific responsibilities for this position
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite; especially Excel and is proficient with e-mail systems
- Solid oral and written skills; presentation skills a must. Bi-lingual (English/Spanish) strongly preferred.
- Ability to work under pressure to handle rush requests, problem solve, and to meet deadlines.
- Ability to analyze problems and makes well-reasoned, sound decisions
- A demonstrated track record of consistently meeting and/or exceeding performance expectations
- Possesses a bias for action and avoids workplace distractions
- Drives performance targets to completion; Displays drive and initiative
- Demonstrated planning skills including strong attention to detail, highly organized and able to prioritize work independently <li>Ability to travel
- Ability to work various shifts #LI-POST
This position may be subject to Lincolns Political Contribution Policy. An offer of employment may be contingent upon disclosing to Lincoln the details of certain political contributions. Lincoln may decline to extend an offer or terminate employment for this role if it determines political contributions made could have an adverse impact on Lincolns current or future business interests, misrepresentations were made, or for failure to fully disclose applicable political contributions and or fundraising activities.
or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Post ID: 30426948 detroit