**Flexible Schedules - $200 Sign-on Bonus After 60-Days**
Our healthcare company provides a range of services, including skilled nursing care, assisted living, post-acute medical and rehabilitation care, hospice care, home health care and rehabilitation therapy. Our Resident Caregivers assist residents in all aspects of their daily life as indicated in the resident service plan, including: personal care, food service, housekeeping, laundry, behavior management, socialization, activities, orientation and information needs.
This position requires an individual dedicated to performing an incredibly high level of care under the supervising RN.
You and your team are responsible for supporting the organization mission, values, and achieving its goals.
In return for your expertise, you'll enjoy:
- Top-of-the-line Training programs
- Industry-leading benefits
- Unlimited opportunities to learn and grow.
- Flexible schedules
- Able to complete required training and orientation programs
- Must be able to pass background check and pre-employment screening
- Prior experience as a caregiver or in the healthcare field is a plus - however, we are willing to train the right candidates
We're also actively hiring caregivers, certified nursing assistants, and home health aides for full time and part time positions in the following areas:
Melvindale, River Rouge, Lincoln Park, Dearborn, Allen Park, Ecorse, Wyandotte, Southgate, Dearborn Heights, Taylor
• Post ID: 28749778 detroit