About the Job
Miracle is looking for IT Recruiter for their office in Novi MI
Work Location - Novi, MI
This is a Full time Permanent role
- Review. Successfully review job descriptions in to understand the needs of the hiring manager as well to ask questions that’ll help you identify the right candidate(s).
- Understand technology, technical roles and technical skills.
- Identify. Sourcing and uncovering passive candidates
- Screen. Ascertaining the competence of candidates against a technical job description
- Interview. Meeting candidates in person, telephone, or video conference etc to assess their qualifications
- Following up. Keep your candidates in the loop.
- Present. Showing or offering candidate resume to hiring managers to scrutinize or consider
- Building relationships: Build relationships with the Hiring managers and support them.
- Must have 1+ years of Technical Recruiting experience for software, product-driven companies
- Experience in recruiting Contractor / permanent requirement resources
- Understanding of Tax terms and different types of Visa. H1b process understanding.
- Technology knowledge – Ability to understand technology and to keep abreast of technology trends in the market. good to have but not must
- Equipped with creative sourcing techniques, and a proven track record of engaging talent/ hiring for hard to fill roles at super speed
- Good oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in teams; share responsibility for results, provide and accept feedback. Ability to work under pressure and high volume.
- Highly organized and able to handle shifting priorities and schedules
- Maintains high level of confidentiality and professionalism
- Inquisitiveness – Being able to ask questions of your sales/account managers (agency recruiters), (hiring managers) and your candidates.
• Post ID: 45566327 detroit