Experienced Home Health Caregivers needed for Madison Heights,MI - Golden Heart Senior Care (Troy,
We are looking for experienced, cheerful and reliable caregivers. We have morning and late afternoon/evening shifts available on week days and weekends.
Duties include assistance with meal preparation, personal hygiene care, light housekeeping, companionship, medication reminders, laundry and running errands.
We are a non-medical care giving agency that truly values its employees and offers great benefits for those who succeed with our company. Caregivers start earning PAID TIME OFF on the first day of work and also receive at .50/hour pay increase after just 90 days for great performance.
- Have at least 3 years of professional care giving experience with an agency or institution
- Pass a background check and drug screen
- Have their own reliable vehicle and a current drivers' license
- Trained in CPR and First Aid
• Post ID: 46391472 detroit