Are you a caring, compassionate, and patient person who wants to make a difference in the life of a senior? We are looking for caregivers between the hours of 7 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Comfort Keepers of Clinton Township, MI is seeking responsible and reliable individuals to join our team in the role of a In-Home Caregiver in our Sterling Heights territory. Our In-Home Caregivers are working in a home care setting do more than provide great care, they change the quality of life of a senior, and keep them independent and safe in the home longer. We have both part-time and full time opportunities for people who have a heartfelt desire to provide care to seniors and other adults in order to help them live safely, independently, and happily in the comfort of their own homes.
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Work close to your home
- Flexible, regularly available hours
- Continuing training opportunities
- Make a difference in a senior's life
- Weekly direct deposit
- Paid time off
- Referral programs
- Paid training
- Short commute times
- Access to 24/7 support and a team that cares
Take the first step toward an exciting career with Comfort Keepers! Apply Today!
- Communicating with office and family
- Bathing, showering, toileting
- Meal preparation and feeding
- Dressing & grooming
- Light housekeeping, laundry, organizing incoming mail
- Grocery shopping, running errands
- Transferring and providing transportation to doctor, beauty salon, etc
- Genuinely concerned about helping people
- Your own vehicle for client transportation, valid driver s license, car insurance, and registration
- CNA/HHA Certificate
- Current HIV, Alzheimer s and CPR Training
This position is open at our Clinton Township Office, located at 42621 Garfield, #101B, Charter Twp of Clinton, MI 48038, our office serves the Clinton Township, Washington and Sterling Heights areas and this position may require travel to the surrounding ares.
• Post ID: 42195137 detroit