search > Detroit services > Detroit home improvement

Posted: Thursday, June 15, 2017 7:56 AM



Remember.... contractors even painters, need to be licensed and insured in the state of Mi.

-Interior and Exterior Painting Specialist
-Sprayouts of trim and walls
-Wallpaper Removal
-Drywall Repair and Finishing "Patchwork"
- drywall jobs
-Plaster work
-Hardwood Floor Finishing "New and Old"
-Tile: Floors, Showers, Backsplash
-Re grouting and sealing projects
-Garage Floor coatings paint and epoxy
-Basement Coatings and Restoration
-Staining and Varnish projects
-Trim and door Installation
-Counter Tops
-Door and kitchen hardware
-Kitchen Cabinet Solutions
-Exterior Pool Coatings
-Deck finishes of all types and repairs

-Hardware install for cabinets and doors

• Location: Detroit

• Post ID: 24561593 detroit is an interactive computer service that enables access by multiple users and should not be treated as the publisher or speaker of any information provided by another information content provider. © 2017