Facility Solutions, Inc. is currently expanding their operations due to increased growth. We are looking for experienced and entry level Project Managers to join our team.
What We Do: Our team of professionals quickly and effectively manage and execute large scale FF&E installations nationwide. Most importantly, we focus on the details that other installation firms don’t consider. Our concentrated focus on the outcome and the customer experience sets us apart. Our project management capabilities provide complete oversight of a project, coordinating equipment/fixture manufacturers, procurement cooperatives, engineering and facility management, and installation subcontractors.
Management & Execution:
- Understand multiple facets of a project, including: Scope, Metrics, Scheduling/Planning, Deliverables, Resource Utilization, Budget Development and Reporting/Communication
- Work closely with clients to gain an understanding of client needs and provide required deliverables
- Monitor all project functions to guarantee consistency of work and deliverables
- Understand the bidding/estimating process, and be willing to learn how to effectively negotiate with vendors and suppliers
- Have a basic understanding of the various trades and be willing to learn more detailed aspects as they grow within our company.
Analysis, Communication, Process Improvement:
- Efficient communication of all project expenses and revenues will be required for management and internal financial functions
- Communicate directly with contractors and field staff concerning project staffing and scheduling
- Prepare project status reports and work to ensure plans adhere to contract specifications
- Observe and report on processes and related issues to be communicated efficiently to management (field reports, job walks, etc.)
- Facilitate the organization and delivery of project specific information during meetings and conference calls
- Review and conduct analysis of potential changes to budget or schedule
Project Completion and Identification of Lessons Learned:
- Manage the project close out process to properly document all lessons learned and communicate any pertinent client/project issues
- Conduct an analysis of completed projects to determine the, strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and potential threats for use on similar future projects
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Management, Project Management or Logistics (Supply Chain) Management
- 3-5 years of Project Management experience in the Restaurant, Facilities or Construction fields
- Restaurant experience highly preferred
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Excel and other MS Office applications.
- Ability to utilize computer equipment and willingness to learn all require software applications
- Travel may be required
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug test and background check
• Post ID: 46702747 detroit