Posted: Wednesday, January 17, 2018 9:20 AM
Position Summary Supports the robust development program by safeguarding donor relationships through timely and cordial donor communications as well as ensuring the integrity of the donor data.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
1. Accurately import and export gift data and other donor:related information into development software database (Raiser's Edge) in a timely manner.
2. Prepare and send accurate and appropriate gift acknowledgments in a timely manner.
3. Perform self:auditing to ensure data integrity
4. Configure and mail acknowledgment letters using Mail function in Development software database. Meet aggressive deadlines for gift entry and acknowledgment
5. Import credit card donations from website donor database (NationBuilder). Assure deduplication
6. Import donations from direct mail solicitations into donor database (PNC). Assure deduplication.
7. Export donor files for direct mail vendor on monthly basis; comply with other vendor requests
8. Perform monthly reconciliation protocols with Finance including monthly credit card report
9. Run daily audit and daily gift reports
10. Process credit card donations of monthly donors and those from call:in donors. Run credit card expiration reports on a monthly basis and communicates with donors accordingly.
11. Process matching gift and ACH transactions
12. Run pledge payment reports and send invoices for overdue pledges
13. Fulfill donor intentions per tribute gifts
14. Work with Stewardship to assure proper coding and soft crediting in Raisers Edge
15. Maintain gift documentation for grants and other large gifts in the media tab
16. Maintain files and database for recurring gifts
17. Assure that returned mail and change of address requests are handled promptly
18. Ensure coverage of donor phone line and respond to caller inquiries in prompt and professional manner, ensuring donor satisfaction
19. Run weekly reports as requested
• Location: detroit
• Post ID: 44930817 detroit