MedPost Urgent Care (owned and operated by Tenet Healthcare) is actively seeking experienced Urgent Care Physician Assistants or Nurse Practitioners for a full-time opportunity at one of our centers in Southfield or Royal Oak, MI. This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the largest healthcare systems and practice alongside an experienced and engaging staff.
- Brand new center with the latest equipment and established EMR system
- Flexible schedule with no call!
- Hours of operation: Monday-Friday 8AM-8PM and Saturday and Sunday 9AM-5PM
- Must be Board Certified with an active Michigan license (or in progress)
- Must be comfortable seeing patients of all ages and performing typical Urgent Care procedures (suturing, wound repair, x-ray reads, ortho splinting, removal of foreign objects, etc.)
- Must be comfortable working independently as the solo provider
- Prior Urgent Care experience a plus, but not required
If interested, please submit current CV for immediate consideration.
Apply to this job on HospitalRecruiting.com | View all Physician Assistant jobs in Michigan
• Post ID: 39818877 detroit