Real Estate Manager
Company Confidential | Farmington, MI
The Real Estate manager is responsible for delivering the highest level of service to our tenants. The manager must maintain several properties located in Northeastern Michigan to our standard of excellence. He/She will build and develop excellent relationships through contact with our tenants, vendors and owners to ensure satisfaction and results, while keeping the interest of the owners in balance with the needs of the tenants.
- Must do weekly property visits, during the day and at night.
- Must develop and maintain tenant relationships.
- Must develop and maintain relationships with the local government
- Must contact Tenants, both verbally and in writing, regarding parking issues, burned out or damaged signage, cleanliness of outdoor seating areas, illegal storage of property in mechanical rooms or corridors, smoking near the property, storing boxes or other items behind the properties, breaking down boxes, or any other issue that may arise.
- Must respond to alarm monitoring calls, and immediately address exigent circumstances, e.g., fires, sewer backups or any other serious matter.
- Must solicit multiple bids for any repair work, or capital expenditure.
- Must review and approve any vendor invoicing to ensure the work has been completed, and that the work has not already been paid for.
- Must solicit, review, and approve vendor contracts for legal review.
- Must conduct walk-thru inspections of tenant spaces when tenants move into and when tenants vacate spaces.
- Must oversee landlord build out, and tenant build outs.
- Experience is preferred but not required.
Send resume to email@example.com
• Post ID: 40529162 detroit