What you’ll be doing...
In this strategic role as Sr. Client Executiveyou will develop a pipeline of OEM commercial and automotive accounts in the region with a focus on leveraging the Verizon Telematics solutions to embed our technology and leverage the OEM content for the benefit of VZT end user customers and drive growth and revenue for the company. You will develop value propositions, presentations and present solutions tailored to the needs of individual OEM manufacturers. And…you’ll get to work with some of the industry’s brightest people, with leading edge technology in a company with a “Better Matters” culture, a bright future and a great story to tell. If this sounds appealing, keep reading!
For this job, you’ll bring with you a high energy hunter mentality along with extensive sales experience selling enterprise solutions and technology to large complex organizations including OEMs. A strong sales and technical background, a detailed knowledge of web technologies and enterprise SaaS applications is necessary for success. You will use your strong background in the industry with a deep understanding of embedded systems and technologies as they relate to fleet management technologies, navigation, and mobile technologies.
Location – Virtual Office in the Detroit, MI area.
About the Job:
- Engage OEM customers and prospects gaining mind share with key decision makers to progress opportunities to successful close in a timely manner while driving revenue and achieving key sales objectives.
- Communicate value proposition to varying technical and non-technical clients including executive “C” level management, VP, director level and end-users.
- Propose solutions to meet prospect’s business, technical, and/or financial goals.
- Effectively communicate the status of opportunities and provide feedback to sales leadership on a routine basis.
- Collaborate with sales team members to create winning sales strategies and build opportunities leveraging the Verizon Telematics product and platform capabilities.
What we’re looking for...
- 10+ years’ experience in consultative selling or solution-based sales to large complex organizations including OEMs.
- Excellent consultative selling skills and customer relationship skills.
- Track record of meeting or exceeding sales quotas.
- Demonstrated ability to adapt your presentations to the level of the audience; comfortable presenting technical materials to large groups.
- Foundation in internet technologies, GPS, wireless, mobile, protocols and web architecture with an understanding of hardware and software concepts.
- Ability to provide an in depth understanding of VZT products and platforms.
- Must be available to travel minimum 50%.
- Background in selling enterprise class software solutions and/or SaaS based software solutions.
- Experience in cab technologies, including mobile communications, navigation, and GPS.
- Knowledge of OEM business processes including partner selection and procurement.
- Experience working as a remote member of a team.
- BA/BS degree preferred with a strong academic record. MBA strongly preferred.
Why Verizon Telematics?
Strong value proposition -- we help our clients maximize their investment specifically to meet the challenges of their business, including environmental, safety, fuel management, and reporting. A few tangible benefits include better customer service, greater ROI, greener fleets, lower insurance rates, reduced fuel expenses and more.
Awards across the board -- we're committed to excellence in every aspect of our organization. But don't just take our word for it! We've received industry awards and accolades to back up those claims.
Great culture -- you'll find a strong entrepreneurial spirit, along with a commitment to excellence and collaboration. We place a high value on hard work, and we recognize achievements.
Career options – Verizon Telematics competes for the best talent globally, and this position is a prime platform for showcasing your potential. You’ll enjoy visibility at the senior level and your successes will be noticed.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/6788536-sr-client-executive-oem
• Post ID: 30945618 detroit