Event start date and time: April 15, 2013 5:00 PM
Event end date and time: April 16, 2013 5:00 PM
In two action-packed days at The Grantsmanship Center's Social Enterprise for Nonprofits (formerly Earned Income Strategies) workshop, you'll learn:
- How to turn current activities, existing capabilities, and established stakeholder relationships into fresh and vital income streams
- How your agency's strengths can open up business opportunities
- How to guard against "mission drift"
- How to protect your IRS status
- How to evaluate social enterprise opportunities
- How to prevent diffusion of staff time and focus
Discover how to do all thisâand much, much moreâas you continue to deliver your core services to your core constituency.
Tuition for this comprehensive 2-day training is $495.
For more information about the training, visit our website: http://www.tgci.com/eis.shtml
• Post ID: 11332303 detroit